Friday, November 28, 2008

Eating

With a small business there are many things that could eat into your profit. Shipping costs, raw material prices, advertising, etc. But this morning I discovered something else that was gnawing away at my profit. Literally. It was a mouse.

Yuck.

Apparently he is a very crafty mouse. He enjoys patterned paper, chipboard, ribbon spools, and glue. I'm pretty sure he made an explosion album for a friend last night. In my bedroom. With my materials. If I find out he was using the die cut machine I'll sell him to the circus. Or maybe "Simple Scrapbooks" magazine...

So I guess I'm off to brave the long lines at Wal-Mart today. Not for a sale or Christmas present. No. I'll be looking for a mouse trap.

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Oh, no! Sneaky little talented mouse. ;) Hope you catch him before all your embellishments are gone.