Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Covered Candy

Oh yum. Today's project has required an unusual amount of self-control for a scrapbooker. Normaly working with patterend paper, glitter, buttons and embellishments is an indulgence. Not today. However, I am strong enough to resist. I think.

In my scrap area there are four delux dark chocolate Hershey's bars. And six regular Hershey's bars. Currently they are decorated in adorable Christmas paper, tags, and ribbon. We'll see if they last the night.

So my advise to you is that if you'd like to really treat your friends, family, co-workers, etc. this holiday season you order a beautifully deocrated gift of chocolate. My second piece of advise is to do so quickly.

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

LOL! You're a stronger woman than I. ;)