Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This Saturday

Time flies when you're busy! I've been getting ready for the Christmas shopping event in Maysville this weekend! In case you've forgotten you can stop by the June Conley Building (which is at the far end of town on Main street, like you are heading East on 6 Hwy.) from 9:00 -2:00 this Saturday to do all of your holiday shopping in one convenient and local location! I recently received an update saying that a youth group for a local church will be there selling food too. Now how can you say no to that?

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Might be a fun little trip to take with the girls! I'll keep it in mind. :)

I was so sad not to get an official good-bye in on Saturday. I heard you say something about leaving, and then POOF! you were gone. ;) But we'll see you this Sunday, at the joint service. Is there a potluck afterward? (Sorry... I suppose I should e-mail you...)