Monday, November 10, 2008

I Might Have Gone Overboard

It is possible that I got a little bit carried away. Perhaps.

Yesterday I hosted a wedding shower for the new daughter-in-law of a friend. It was nice. There was cake, really good punch, nice gifts, and maybe just a few scrapbook elements. A few.

Of course I made a pre-made scrapbook for the bride to put her wedding photos in. Red roses, silver stickers, black photo corners. It was elegant if I do say so myself. And then I needed to add to the tag that came on the gift bag. It was cute, but it had potential to be much cuter. And then who wouldn't want to keep the gift list forever-- so I decorated that page with glitter and bows. Lucky for me the shower was hosted by the church, so the invitations went out in the bulletin and not in the mail. I could have made those too...

So I might have gone overboard for a girl I don't really know.

My name is Kelly and I am addicted to scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

All things considered, though, it's a pretty tame addiction. ;)