Saturday, November 8, 2008

To-Do List

I love to plan, to be prepared, to be ready ahead of schedule. So why is it that I never am? This year I made a plan to work on that extensive Christmas gift list starting in August. A few gifts per month and by December I'd be home-free. Well, I've bought three. That leaves just like 15 left to go!

If you are in the same boat, I'm here to help you out. Order a Christmas gift in November and save 15%! You'll kill two birds with one stone-- shop on sale and mark one more thing off that holiday to-do list!

Did I say one thing? Scratch that-- there are personal and one-of-a-kind gift for lots of the people on your list. Gift certificates, of course, work for anyone. But what about a mega chocolate bar decorated with a quote for your favorite teacher, or an explosion album for grandma? Give your sister-in-law a package of handmade cards and an altered journal to neices and nephews. Order a 6x6 album with notes to a wonderful father, mother, or spouse. Won't it be nice to give a gift you know they won't need to take back!

Let us help you get that to-do list finished! To get your discount click here: http://www.designsofminebykm.com/?code=cheer. You can even request gift wrapping.

But your on your own with the turkey.

No comments: