Thursday, November 20, 2008

Confession

Today I was late for an appointment because Hobby Lobby had a sale. True story. I took the little guy to town early so we'd have time to run to Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and Hobby Lobby before we needed to be at physical therapy.... Well, Wal-Mart had what I needed from Walgreens, which meant I had time to browse in the scrapbook isles. (Yes I know its supposed to be aisle, but for me-- its isles.) I enjoyed looking at the Christmas paper packages, diving in the discount bin, and then... the paper isle. (Yes. Still isle.) It was new. It was bigger. It was on sale. 50% off. Oh my.

Well, I found some vellum I'd wanted for a while and the perfect baby album for my Gramma's Christmas gift. And I'd been through my pictures just the night before so I knew some specific papers I needed. (Yes. Needed.) And then I wanted to look at the new American Craft paper packages. Very pretty. Before I knew it I was already late and I hadn't even checked out!

So the girl at the cash register was very helpful and checked us out as quickly as possible. Then we drove as quickly and safely as possible to our appointment. And we were fine 'cause the appointment after us had canceled anyway. In the future I should be more careful.

But I wonder if they'll cancel again next week...?

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Aw. *sniff* It's been so looooong since I've been to Hobby Lobby. I'm so envious of your trip!

Kelly said...

Oooh. I'LL TAKE YOU!