Monday, February 16, 2009

To Be or Not To Be?

I love scrapbooking. That much should be obvious. But some of you may not know I also love teaching. Anything really. I loved teaching kindergarten before my son was born. I love teaching classes at junior high church camp. I love teaching music to the preschoolers during Sunday School. Which brings me to the question:

Should I teach scrapbooking?

Several of you have asked if I do classes. Up till now the answer has always been no. But I'm thinking.

If you did take a scrapbooking class, what would you expect? Would you want to bring your own materials, or purchase them as part of the class? Would you want one long session, or a series of shorter classes? Are week nights better, or would weekends work for you?

I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

It's a great idea, Kelly. You should do it!