Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confetti!

Last week I posted a blog (I am a Scrapbooker) in which I published a 250 word reply to a writing challenge. Yesterday I discovered, to my own surprise, I won! My attempt at creative writing is now posted at Something She Wrote, along with some very thoughtful comments from Janna's usual readers.

All of which is somewhat ironic to me, because on the same day I wrote this response I also took a quiz posted on another of my favorite blogs, A Classic Housewife. I was unsurprised to learn that I am a very left brained person. (I scored 14 for left brain, 4 for right.) I love order, structure, routine, and guidelines. In fact, when there are no guidelines, I often create them for myself.

So what in the world am I doing in the middle of not one, but two, very creative fields? Scrapbooking and fictional writing?

Ya got me.

But at least you know I'll have your projects finished for you on time!

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Congrats again! It was well deserved.

Growing up I never considered myself creative, but now as an adult, I find creativity everywhere. Who'd a' thunk it? (Certainly not me.)