Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quotes

Since we've been on this subject (or at least I have been) today I'm posting quotes you might be able to use in a Valentine's Day card, scrapbook page, or note in your husband's coat pocket. Whatever works for you.



To live without loving is to not really live. ~ Moliere



Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle



If music be the food of love, play on. ~ William Shakespeare



A temporary insanity curable by marriage. ~ Ambrose Bierce



The love we give away is the only love we keep. ~Elbert Hubbard



To love is nothing.... to be loved is something... to love, and be loved is everything. ~Unknown



Life, the gift of nature

Love, the gift of life

A Kiss, the gift of Love. ~ Unknown



Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to love. ~Virgil



I love you more now....than when you beganto read this card



You're nothing short......of my everything



I love being loved by you



Happiness is being married to my best friend



When I count my blessings I count you twice

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the ideas!