Monday, September 29, 2008

My Favorite Place

If you haven't been to my website, you should definitely go. It's one of my favorite places on the web :-) And since I love it so much I happily recommend my web host to others. And a friend of mine just happened to need a web host! So we worked together, creating her pages and figuring out all the new stuff until... she discovered she was expecting.

Which, is a good thing!

Except that it makes her very sick. Very.

So I took over the job of web design. And it's been so much fun! Amazing how doing your own work is, well... work. But doing someone elses' can be a blast. (And why is that?)

And here it is-- Rachael's website.

Now my second favorite place to be on the web.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You have done such a good job on both! They look great. BTW your link is designsofmineYBkm so it's not connecting...:)