Friday, September 19, 2008

Angel Policies

Yea! Until yesterday all products produced for the Designs of Mine business had to be created after a customer signed a contract. But now, all that has changed-- or at least its changing!

All scrapbook companies have terms of use on their products, meaning some allow designers to use their materials to create a new product after obtaining permission, others do not. I'm excited to say that I now have permission from six companies to use their products to create items NOT requested by a contract! In fact I'm so excited about this new development I stayed up a little late last night making cards (*yawn*).

Tell me what you love by coming by tomorrow and seeing the pre-made items available. Once I know what ya'll like I'll get more up on the website. (*rubbing eyes*)

So before I fall asleep I'll sign off. See you soon!

No comments: