Thursday, September 25, 2008

In Love

Did you see the explosion albums? I mean, really, did you see them! They are so adorable. Fun. Charming. Colorful. Did I say adorable? I'm in love.

And so I wanted more.

I went back to the site where I found the directions for the explosion albums and opened EVERY file. I read dozens of instructions for files with no pictures, trying to figure out what was made. I saved at least six new files to my desktop. And today, I tried a new one.

Its called a paper bag book. And that's what it is. Sounds... weird, yes, I know. But it is so... adorable. Fun. Charming. Colorful. Did I say adorable? I'm in love. Again.

It still needs photos added or I'd post a picture, but you can rest assured I'll be working hard to complete it. And then those too will be added to the collection of projects offered by Designs of Mine.

'Cause they are just too adorable.

No comments: