Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And the winner is...!

Do you ever have an idea that seems so brilliant you just take off and run with it? Me too. And I've got one now that I'd love to race with! I recently found a company that prints scrapbook papers, stickers, and embellishments with personalized information. For example, I could order paper specifically made for canoeing in Missouri-- which would be great if I thought people would be interested.

What I DO think people would be interested in, however, are materials created just for local schools. Stickers that say Maysville Wolverines, albums in red and black, paper with MHS printed as a watermark. OR GHS, or SHS or whatever!

I'd love to offer these options, but first I need to know that you'd be interested. There are minimum orders to deal with so I'll need some specifics before I can proceed.

So leave a comment here, or drop by my website www.designsofminebykm.com to tell me what you think, let me know which school you'd buy for.

I'm off and running!

No comments: