Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Easily Inspired

Okay, so a few days ago I made a goal (see below). And, of course, like a good girl I set out to accomplish this goal. What I did not realize was that it was CRAZY! I am trying to find all the things I use to inspire scrapbooking projects, cut them out, and glue them into a notebook for easy retrieval. HA! So far I've begun with my oldest copy of my scrapbooking magazine and I'm still working!

Apparently everything inspires me.

Advertisements.

Clip art.

Completed scrapbook pages.

Cards.

Stamps.

Pens.

Whatever. My magazine is decimated and my adhesive is almost gone. And I still have all those magazines left. And when I finished with magazines I was going to work on my PageMaps from pagemaps.com.

At this rate there is no need for a notebook, because I'll be so busy working on it that I'll never scrap again.

At least I am easily inspired.

No comments: