Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Year of Blessings


Perhaps there are those of you who prefer not to be reminded that you haven't even had your Christmas photos taken yet by that annoying person who sends out cards on the first day of December. Sorry. I just... have to be that person. And since I did mail my cards out yesterday, I'm posting that as our CHRISTmas tradition today.

Each year our cards are sent with one of those year-in-review type letters, but our letters, I hope, are more of a blessings-in-review thing. Of course I need a paragraph for all the new and adorable things my son is doing, and I try to keep a nice balance. But God's blessings are my focus. And, of course, this makes the perfect scrapbook momento. With no extra work I can record all those blessings in the family album to remember year after year!


2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Awwww, he's so handsome!

Got my paper ready to go, and will be compiling our letter or poem (haven't decided which yet) here soon. :)

Kelly said...

Wow, a poem! That's ambitious!