Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yum, Apple Crisp...

I love fall. And spring too. And then summer. Well, and winter is nice also... Okay, so I don't have a clue which season I like best. But I do like fall.

First off lets just say that September and October can be wonderful because of the electric bill. We haven't had the A/C on in several weeks and haven't resorted to the heater either. Savings on bills means more to spend on scrapbook stuff!

Then there's the breeze which is blowing in on my as we speak... um, type. Gotta love it. Yesterday I made homeade pizza and didn't worry at all about heating up the house with the oven on. Just open a window! And that's another thing. Fall food. Tonight I'm making apple crisp.

And the leaves are changing. And the pumpkins are all big and orange. And I get to take really great photos without much effort at all because who can't take an awesome pictures of haybales and mums and gourds and...

So I'm off to take pictures of apple crisp (or something like that...), but tell me, what do you like about fall?

No comments: