Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Once Again

Well here we go again! I enjoyed spending the day at the Maysville Fall Harvest so much that I've decided to do another one. I've got a spot reserved at the Lathrop First Christian Church Fall Festival, a babysitter arranged for the little guy, and tons of new ideas!

I've decided to add a little something for the kids who will be coming. I'm going to set up a children's craft table, where, for a few dollars, kids can decorate their own paperbag album. The flyer for the event states they will be taking pictures, so I'm thinking people will need a place to display these pictures!

I'm also planning to introduce a few new products at the festival. As you know (if you've been reading the blog!) I'm currently in love with small, alternative type scrapbooks. So this display will give me the opportunity to add decorated chocolate bars and covered journals to the mix. And who doesn't love chocolate!

The date is October 25th from 10:00am-7:00pm. Directions are: 4 miles south of Lathrop on 33 hwy to V hwy. Go 2 miles, turn right on Meadow Lane and follow the signs to 5684 SE Meadow Lane.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I actually took all the pictures (But I was most proud of the bouquet one!). And thank you for the compliments!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Mike. Mike doesn't love chocolate. And it makes me so sad. ;)