Friday, October 24, 2008

Count Down

In just a few hours I'll be packing up all my displays, products, and even tools! The Lathrop Fall Festival is almost here. And as usual, I'm so excited!

I'm introducing... chocolate! Well, not like I invented it or anything, but like I've add decorative chocolate bars to my gift selection. Its the perfect thing when you need a thoughtful but not too expensive gift, say for a child's teacher, co-workers, coach, mailman, distant relative, that type of thing. Or just for eating. 'Cause now I'm hungry.

And there will also be a kid's table. For three dollars children (of any age :-) ) can make a paper bag album. Still to do on my list today is to create cards for ideas of things to add to your paper bag album. It can be hard to think of things, especially if you don't have photographs with you!

Also on the to do list is iron my table cloths, fix the sign that says "raffel" instead of "raffle", choose samples for my display board, pick up tables, and pack everything! Perhaps get tootsie rolls. Yes, definitely get tootsie rolls.

So I guess that means I should get off the computer and get to work!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Great idea with the kids' table! I hope the fest goes well for you.

Mmm... tootsie rolls...