Saturday, January 10, 2009

Organization

If you're like me, you are probably still in the whole "working on my New Year's Resolutions" phase. Most Americans have quit working on them by Valentine's Day, but that is still four whole weeks away.

So, helpful person that I like to be, I'm posting tips for organizing your memories.

This funny looking page protector is actually 12"x12". It fits in your typical scrapbook. And it is the greatest way to quickly add charm to your memories.



For example, I have about a million Christmas photos. (Possibly a few less...) So, I can create a scrapbook page that showcases four or five of those photos and add that to my album. But what to do with the other 995,000? You could continue to create more pages, adding them three, or four at a time to a HUGE Christmas album. Or, you could place them in one of these fancy holders and insert next to the page you made. Viola! 12 pictures added to your scrapbook with no effort at all!

Or, if you'd like, you can "upgrade" using this spectacular page protector. Add a tag to a photo before you put slide it into a slot. Use one 4 x 6 space for your journaling. Staple a ribbon to the outside or add a few brads for interest. So much creativity... so little time!

So good luck with all that organizing! Now that I'm done with my scrapbooks I've got time to tackle the kitchen cabinets.

Or take a nap...

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ooooh. I like that! I always have too many pictures and that is why I never scrapbook, cause I don't know what to do with all the rest of my pictures... COOL!