Friday, January 9, 2009

Free, free, free!


Today I made and mailed thank you cards for all the Christmas gifts my family received. (At least, I hope its all the gifts. If I missed you, let me know ; )
To celebrate the completion of this task, I'm giving away a set of four thank you cards FREE!
Leave a comment, link this post to your own blog, make a purchase from the Designs of Mine website, or do all three. Each will enter your name into the drawing. Also, please make sure to leave your e-mail so I can contact you!
Names and links must be posted by midnight, January 16th.
And thanks : )!

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Ooh, pretty pretties!

Consider me entered. ;)

Ruth said...

Aren't you just always on the ball, sending out Thank You cards for Christmas presents! You put us all to shame!
Those are amazing cards!